Every product available in the market lures you to buy it and continue its use. Here we will analyze two names – Himalaya vs Johnson & Johnson and their characteristics The baby product market is huge and finds a lot of customers that are ignorant about many scientific details about the ingredients of these products. The birth of my baby was a learning phase when I learned so much about the natural and synthetic baby product ingredients and about skin pH.
When my baby boy was only one month old, there were so many changes taking place on his epidermal skin. I was in a fix about selecting the best baby product for my baby’s soft skin. Then, I decided that my first preference will be natural ingredients present in the baby products that will not interfere with the baby’s skin. So, I started collecting a lot of information on baby skin products and found the best one for my little peapod.
If there is any confusion on the comparison between Mama earth and Himalaya baby products, you can read “Mamaearth vs Himalaya Baby Products – Which brand is better?” and get complete details.
Himalaya vs Johnson & Johnson – Why do we compare?
My experience with baby products has always been resourceful. I always loved experimenting and wanted to know the best among the baby things for my tender little one. The baby products need to be chosen with a lot of thought and analyzing a lot of information. Parents must opt for natural and skin-friendly baby products.
The baby product must be:
- Natural and organic
- Right pH for the baby’s skin
- Dermatologically certified
- Eco-friendly products that are not tested on animals
Read a cumulative article on 10 Ways To Choose the best baby products here and make your baby product shopping easy.
Role of pH in the selection of baby products
When it comes to buying baby products, hygiene is coupled with gentle care for the well-being of the baby. The most important baby products are soaps, body wash, lotions, and shampoos. Their selection is of utmost dependence on the pH (power of hydrogen) of the baby’s skin.
Read the scientific blog on “pH in baby products – Importance and benefits”.
Himalaya baby products vs Johnson & Johnson
The Best comparison between Himalaya Baby Products and Johnson & Johnson is done with a spot comparison of quality, prices, and availability. Here are 10 products titled “Himalaya Baby Products Vs Johnson & Johnson” with their use, pros, and cons. Both brands have their presence in the Global Market. Here, in this article, we will be comparing the prices and special uses.
1. BABY SOAP
2. No chemicals in baby soap
2. Mild fragrance that lasts long
- Description: Himalaya Nourishing Baby Soap contains herbal ingredients, developed especially for baby’s sensitive skin. Our soap contains natural emollients like Honey, Sunflower, Castor Oil, and Milk that moisturize baby’s skin.
- How To Use: Wet baby’s face and body. Apply Himalaya Nourishing Baby Soap, gently working up a lather. Rinse thoroughly.
- What’s Special: Only natural things like honey, and sunflower oil are there to keep skin soft.
- Description: The Johnson & Johnson company has a good customer satisfaction record as it indulges in making baby care products with gentle care. Use Johnson’s Baby Soap that is suitable in all the weathers so you don’t have to change the soap frequently. It locks the moisture inside to make your baby soft and smooth skin.
- How To Use: Please wet the body of your baby with water and rub a little bit of soap on your palms with water and form a bit of lather and gently apply it on your baby’s body and face and thoroughly rinse your baby’s body with water.
- What’s Special: It is a trusted product for ages.
If you are looking to get the Safest sleeping bag for newborn babies, read here and find one that’s the best suited for your young one.
2. BABY BODY LOTION
2. Free from Parabens, Mineral Oil & Synthetic Colors, the usual factors for rashes & allergies
2. It moisturizes for about 12-24 hours on normal skin.
- Description: Himalaya Baby Body Lotion has 2 years of usage from the manufacture date. It is an excellent moisturizer with the power of natural herbs, Olive Oil, Almond oil, and licorice extract. Vitamin E in this lotion nourishes and keeps your baby’s skin moisturized and helps protect the skin due to its antioxidant property.
- How To Use: Parent should clean their hands thoroughly and take a small amount of lotion. Spread it on the palms and fingers and gently massage the baby’s body such that the lotion spreads all over.
- What’s Special: It is clinically proven to be mild and gentle.
- Description: Johnson’s baby lotion has been designed to slow down moisture loss by hydrating the baby’s skin, and locking in moisture. It creates a protective barrier to keep skin moisturized for 8 hours.
- How To Use: Gently apply baby lotion on your baby’s face and body in a circular motion to lock in the moisture for hours.
- What’s Special: It is a non-greasy formula for quick absorption in the baby’s dermal skin.
3. BABY CREAM
2. It is free from Parabens, Mineral Oil & Synthetic Colors,
2. Light-weight cream for quick absorption.
- Description: Himalaya baby cream has a soothing effect on the baby’s skin. The list of natural key ingredients that work to moisturize along with preserving the natural softness of your baby’s skin.
- How To Use: Take a good amount of the cream and apply it to your baby’s skin. Massage it gently after a bath as well as per the need.
- What’s Special: Organic and soft cream infused with the power of herbs.
- Description: Jhonson and Jhonson baby cream is a fast-absorbing formula that contains rich emollients that help moisturize and preserve baby skin’s natural softness to protect your baby from chapped knees, rubbed elbows, and tender noses.
- How To Use: The cream is applied over the baby’s skin after the shower by taking a dollop on the hand. For easier cream absorption, it is used immediately right out of the bath while the skin is still wet.
- What’s Special: The camomile scent makes this cream a lot more fragrant.
4. BABY SHAMPOO
2. It is a protein-rich formula that ensures strong & healthy hair.
2. It has anti-bacterial properties that are best to prevent allergies or infections.
- Description: Himalaya baby shampoo is a “no tears” shampoo that gently cleanses hair making it soft and shiny, and easy to manage. It softens, nourishes, and improves your baby’s hair lustre, without teary blues.
- How To Use: Easy to use, just apply this Himalaya Gentle Baby Shampoo, lather and rinse well to get shiny baby locks instantly.
- What’s special: It does not cause irritation to the baby’s eyes. It is a protein-rich formula that ensures strong & healthy hair.
- Description: Johnson’s baby shampoo is free of soap and cleans the hair perfectly without leaving any bad impact on the protective layers of the scalp. It is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial in construction that prevents allergies or infections. It’s no more tears formula cleanses gently and easily, leaving your baby’s hair soft and healthy. Moms trust johnson’s – always mild, gentle, and effective.
- How To Use: Gently apply this shampoo mixed with water and lather on the soft treses of the baby. Then rinse with water.
- What’s special: Every Johnson’s shampoo passes a 5-level safety assurance procedure, that ensures that every ingredient is safe for use.
5. BABY WIPES
2. It has mild ingredients that ensure that there is no irritation with the constant use of these wipes.
2. It is clinically mildness proven.
- Description: The Himalaya wipes have herbal ingredients like Aloe Vera is used in several skin remedies and keeps your child’s skin moisturized. The ingredients of the herbal baby wipes protect your little one from harmful bacteria all day.
- How To Use: Use gentle baby wipes to clean those muddy little hands, fingers, and baby bums to keep your little one fresh and clean all the time.
- What’s special: Special scent to avoid any odours after cleaning the baby.
- Description: Johnson’s baby wipes have sponge-like fibrils with 3x moisturizing lotion for soft and gentle care for newborn babies. The wipes are enriched with moisturizing ingredients that help protect against redness, rashes and soothe skin by removing the flakiness of dry and cracked skin
- How To Use: The flap is removed and one wipe is pulled at a time to clean the baby’s skin surface with gentle strokes.
- What’s special: It can be kept in a travel bag without taking much space.
For an unpaid and unbiased review of Sebamed baby products in India, read “Review Of Sebamed Baby Products” by clicking here and rely on authentic reviews to buy the best baby products for your little munchkin.
It is the nature of a human being that he keeps on learning new things and evolving every new day. The use of baby care products for your bundle of joy will teach a lot of things to you and it will also confuse you at many points. But make sure not to surrender to just one over-hyped product and take your chances by selecting the best among them. A comparison chart of prices and ingredients of Himalaya baby products vs Johnson & Johnson baby products will surely give you a better view about the best product. We always recommend good organic products for babies for your own benefits.
Are you aware of the Benefits of Water play mat for kids? If not read here and learn about more information on them.