There are various brands in the market that make beauty products and we often find it difficult to pick one among the lot. This article will give a detailed analysis of Mamaearth vs Biotique so that you can choose the best products out of the lot.
One of the reasons why it becomes difficult to choose the best product out of the numerous ones is that we don’t understand the scientific details of the ingredients in these products. It is important to make sure that the products have natural ingredients in them so that it safe for our skin and hair. When I first wanted to start a skincare routine, I had to research a lot so that I could find the best products. It was quite taxing to do that, so I thought I would take two of the most popular brands – MamaEarth vs Biotique and analyze their products for your benefit.
It is important to understand how to choose the best beauty products so that you get the best results. So before we look at MamaEarth vs biotique, check out our article on how to choose the best product to make the best decision.
Why do we compare?
Before we jump into the MamaEarth vs Biotique comparison, let us quickly look at why it is necessary to compare MamaEarth vs Biotique. Both brands have made a name for themselves when it comes to beauty products and is competing with other huge brands like Ponds, Dove, and such. Thus, it becomes important to look into MamaEarth vs Biotique brands first to understand what makes them stand out in the market.
MamaEarth is a recently launched Indian brand that started out for baby care products but has now extended to adults as well. It is run by an Indian couple who came up with the brand when they were pregnant with their child. Their motto is ‘by a parent, for the parent’. Even though it is recently launched, it has grown to be a household name in India pretty quickly.
Most of their products are made out of natural ingredients and so they don’t have any harmful chemicals in them. Their products are approved by dermatologists and are up to International standards. They also take suggestions from moms in India so that their brand could be improved and cater to Indian moms and their little ones.
What are the reviews on this brand?
MamaEarth mostly has positive reviews from its users. Their products are comparatively cheaper than most beauty care products. Make sure that you are buying MamaEarth products from trusted sources.
Is it cruelty-free?
MamaEarth as a brand is completely cruelty-free. Their products are also vegan and therefore safer and better for the environment.
Biotique is an Indian brand that started in 1992. The founder wanted to combine the goodness of Ayurveda with that of Swiss technology. For nearly 30 years, Biotique has been making beauty products with the knowledge of the Himalayan saints and foreign scientists. That is why their tagline is ‘advanced Ayurveda’. Biotique is one of the most popular beauty brands in India currently.
Most of their products are made out of natural ingredients and so they don’t have any harmful chemicals in them. Their products are also approved by dermatologists and are up to International standards. They ensure that the goodness of Ayurveda is retained in all their products.
What are the reviews on this brand?
Biotique mostly has positive reviews from its users. Their products are comparatively more expensive than most beauty care products. Make sure that you are buying Biotique products from trusted sources.
Is it cruelty-free?
Biotique as a brand is completely cruelty-free. Their products are also vegan and therefore safer and better for the environment.
If you are a new mom, you might be worried about your baby throwing up after feeding. Check out our well-researched article on acid reflux in babies to understand your baby better.
Comparison of the most used products
Now that we have compared MamaEarth vs Biotique brands, let us jump into the 5 most used products from both brands. A detailed comparison of these products with regard to their quantity, rate, pros, and cons is done below. Let us first look into the most used and needed product – MamaEarth vs Biotique face wash.
1. FACE WASH
The first on the list of beauty products that are to be compared is the MamaEarth vs Biotique face wash.
MamaEarth face wash review
1. Description: MamaEarth tea tree face wash also has the goodness of tea tree. It is made out of natural ingredients tea tree, aloe vera, and neem. It is completely free of harmful chemicals and is made of organic, natural, and vegan ingredients.
2. How to use: Wet your face and rub a little bit of the face wash on your palms with water. Now gently massage it on your face to form a lather. Rinse and wash off completely with water.
3. What’s special: It is good for all skin types and works its magic according to our skin types.
Biotique face wash review
1. Description: Biotique Papaya face wash is great for cleansing, tan removal and also acts as an exfoliator. This face wash removes the built up dead skin cells on the face and makes it fresh and clear. It is suitable for all skin types.
2. How to use: Wet your face and rub a bit of the face wash on your palms with water. This face wash doesn’t lather much, so apply the little foam on your palms gently onto your face. Rinse thoroughly with water.
3. What’s special: This face wash is a 3 in 1 – cleanser, tan remover and exfoliator.
2. BODY LOTION/ MOISTURIZER
The next on the list of beauty products that are to be compared is the MamaEarth vs Biotique body lotion/ moisturizer.
2) Organic and natural.
2) Nourishes the skin from within.
MamaEarth body lotion review
1. Description: MamaEarth coco moisturizing body lotion is made out of several natural ingredients that help with moisturizing your beautiful skin. It has cocoa butter, coffee, olive oil, and shea butter. It has nonsticky and lightweight formula so that it lasts longer.
2. How to use: Massage the lotion into your skin after bathing. It can be applied at any time of the day and as much as it is needed.
3. What’s special: Even men and teenagers above 15 can use this moisturizer.
Biotique body lotion review
1. Description: Biotique body lotion has the goodness of coconut cream. It is completely ayurvedic, thereby paraben-free, silicon-free, and mineral oil free. It is perfectly suitable for all skin types, particularly in tropical countries like India.
2. How to use: Take 2- 3 ml on your palm and gently massage it over the entire body. Use it after your bath and before you go to bed at night.
3. What’s special: It is creamy, quickly absorbing and non-greasy.
3. HAIR OIL/ SERUM
The next on the list of body care products that are to be compared is the MamaEarth vs Biotique hair oil/ serum.
2) Henna increases the volume of the hair.
2) Can be used by men and women.
MamaEarth hair oil review
1. Description: The Mamaearth Henna Hair Oil with Henna & Coffee Oil deeply nourishes the scalp and enhances hair color, particularly for grey hair.
2. How to use: Apply a few drops onto your scalp and massage well. Wash it with shampoo and conditioner.
3. What’s special: It has anti-bacterial properties which keep infections at bay.
Biotique hair oil review
1. Description: Biotique Bhringraj Hair Oil has natural ingredients like Bhringraj, Amla, Coconut oil and goat milk. It is Sulphate free and Paraben free. It is good for all hair types. It promotes hair growth and strengthens hair fiber.
2. How to use: Apply a few drops onto your scalp and massage well. Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
3. What’s special: The Bhringraj extract in the oil helps fight hair fall.
The next on the list of beauty products that are to be compared is the MamaEarth vs Biotique shampoo.
MamaEarth shampoo review
1. Description: MamaEarth anti-dandruff shampoo is enriched with the goodness of Lemon & Zinc Pyrithione. The shampoo reduces dandruff and gets rid of flakes, leaving your scalp clean.
2. How to use: Wet your hair. Pump the shampoo out on your hands, and dilute it with water. Apply this on the scalp and hair. Lather, rinse, and pat dry with a towel.
3. What’s special: Excessive dandruff can cause itchiness and discomfort. Infused with Ginger, the shampoo soothes itchiness & relieves irritation.
Biotique shampoo review
1. Description: Biotique ocean kelp shampoo strengthens hair keratin which improves hair growth. The natural moisturizing agents in the shampoo help to keep the scalp and hair hydrated and reduces hair fall.
2. How to use: Wet your hair. Take 1 -2 ml of the shampoo and dilute it with an equal quantity of water. Gently massage it on the scalp. Rinse it thoroughly and pat dry with a towel.
3. What’s special: This shampoo helps with hair growth while reducing hair fall.
Last but not least on the list of beauty products that are to be compared is the MamaEarth vs Biotique conditioner.
2) Reduces split ends.
2) Intense repair shampoo and conditioner.
MamaEarth conditioner review
1. Description: Fermented Rice Water is rich in amino acids, minerals, and vitamins. It helps strengthen hair, adds shine, and makes it smooth and silky.
2. How to use: Wash your hair with shampoo and apply the conditioner from the mid-length of your hair to the end.
3. What’s special: It prevents hair breakage and reduces split ends.
Biotique conditioner review
1. Description: The Biotique soya protein shampoo and conditioner has not only soya but also amla oil and olive oil. These ingredients cleanses your hair and help retain the moisture of your hair.
2. How to use: Wash your hair and apply it on your damp hair and scalp. Rinse it off after 5 minutes.
3. What’s special: It can be used in all seasons and by all genders.
Children and parents love books for return gifts equally. Check out our article on the 10 interesting books for return gifts to have a fun and eventful party.
MamaEarth vs Biotique – an honest review
Now that I have given a review of the most used products of MamaEarth vs Biotique, let me give my reviews on the brands MamaEarth vs Biotique.
- Both brands have their own benefits. If you are looking for an affordable product go for MamaEarth.
- MamaEarth particularly focuses on moms. So if you are a new mom and looking for products, go for MamaEarth.
- Biotique has a wide range of products to choose from. If you are looking for particular skin or hair needs, go for Biotique.
There are numerous beauty products out on the market and one of the most common thoughts in our minds is MamaEarth vs Biotique. Both of these brands are gaining enough recognition among people. Personally, I use products that are from both brands. Some products in Biotique are very effective and other products in MamaEarth are also quite useful. I hope that this article helped you to choose the best out of the two – MamaEarth vs Biotique. By the end of the day, only you would know what brand and product from MamaEarth vs biotique would be better for your skin and hair.
Postpartum depression affects many mothers and is not talked about enough. Check out our article on how to help a friend with postpartum depression to help your friend better.