Lately I have been browsing, ‘Where to sell old toys?’. I’ll tell you why. Kids love toys and no matter the number of toys they already have, they always want new toys – every now and then. Obviously we cannot refuse them and end up buying more and more toys. But can you believe that there are ways to sell old toys?
The other day, all of a sudden I realized that there are far too many toys that we had bought all these years and my kids don’t even play with them anymore as those toys don’t grab their attention as they did.
Not only are those old toys useless but also they hold up a great deal of space in the house. They were too good to be thrown into a bin. So I looked for some sites that allow you to sell old toys. Here’s what I found!
Surprisingly there are a good number of options to sell your old toys. That too, for a good fortune through hassle free ways. Let me list them out below.
For developmental baby toys check out our list of best toys for 6 months babies.
Websites To Sell Old Toys:
Amazon Sell and its features
Just as amazon pay was unknown to us for so long, I didn’t know amazon had this ‘sell’ feature! As India’s one of the most leading online trading platforms, amazon has more reach and the chances to sell old toys is high. Thus answering your question of Where to sell Old toys!
Since Amazon allows you to choose your regional language to use the app, it becomes easier to sell the used toys here. There are as many as 8 regional languages such as Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Hindi and Marathi.
- Product listing is easier now. Enter the name of the toy, its brand, condition of the toy, upload a picture of it, selling price.
- Payment is done after just 7 days of the sale
- Referral price is 9.5%-11% of the selling price for general toys and 11% for balloons and soft toys.
- Amazon provides third party professional assists in case you need some help with photographing and packing the product.
- Free shipping process. They collect the packed toy from your doorstep and relieve you from the hustle.
Did you know?!
- Rattle toys and squeak toys attract only infants of age 2-3 months.
- They love to play with soft toys, wooden toys, light weight balls only until they are 3-6 months old. Their interests shift to advanced toys later on.
Poshmark and its features
An Indian based company that operates in India, U.S, Canada. Poshmark is a leading online marketplace for both new and secondhand products. So obviously, if you are looking for a space to sell old toys used by your kids’ , Poshmark got you covered.
This site is being used by 80 million+ users and hence, your used toy, if in good condition, must be sold out in no time!
- Simple shipping processes.
- After listing products, each label comes prepaid and pre addressed.
- Poshmark is consumer friendly.
- Shipping is done by 3rd party shipping partners in 24 to 48 hours.
- Quick cash is guaranteed!
Did you know!?
cleaning your toys properly and taking attractive photographs before listing them on the site increases the chances of the toys getting sold!
Uptot and its features
This is an online shopping platform created by a group of parents for fellow parents! Who knows the struggle of parenting better than a parent, right? Here, Uptot lets you sell old toys on their website.
The product listing is so easy in uptot with lesser steps and the payment is done by any mode of your convenience – UPI, bank transfer, Wallet payment and what not! You could stay anonymous and sell your kids’ toys here.
- Listing is easy and selling is quicker and stress free than ever
- Stay anonymous!
- Product verification is through online at your convenient time!
- 20% commission on the selling price.
- Payment can be received through various modes.
Did you know!?
If you are confused about pricing, you could refer to the listed old toys on the site to get an idea!
Comparison Of Amazon, Poshmark and Uptot
From all the websites available to sell old toys, these websites are the best. You may still have preferences in choosing the right websites. This table is for you to choose the website you want to sell.
For me, selling old toys used by my kids is now easier with these apps and websites. They are simple, effective as well as profitable. So just log in, list the toys on the websites, quote a price and get them sold. Free up some space in your house!
Worried about carrying your toy guns and other complicated toys on your airways trip? Click here to check DOs and DON’Ts for happy travel with toys in your luggage.