There are various brands in the market that make beauty products and we often find it difficult to pick one among the lot. This article will give a detailed analysis of Mamaearth vs Vedix so that you can choose the best products out of the lot.
One of the reasons why it becomes difficult to choose the best product out of the numerous ones is that we don’t understand the scientific details of the ingredients in these products. It is important to make sure that the products have natural ingredients in them so that it safe for our skin and hair. When I first wanted to start a skincare routine, I had to research a lot so that I could find the best products. It was quite taxing to do that, so I thought I would take two of the most popular brands – MamaEarth vs Vedix and analyze their products for your benefit.
It is important to understand how to choose the best beauty products so that you get the best results. So before we look at MamaEarth vs Vedix, check out our article on how to choose the best product to make the best decision.
Why do we compare?
Before we jump into the MamaEarth vs Vedix comparison, let us quickly look at why it is necessary to compare MamaEarth vs Vedix. Both brands have made a name for themselves when it comes to beauty products and is competing with other huge brands like Ponds, Dove, and such. Thus, it becomes important to look into MamaEarth vs Vedix brands first to understand what makes them stand out in the market.
MamaEarth is a recently launched Indian brand that started out for baby care products but has now extended to adults as well. It is run by an Indian couple who came up with the brand when they were pregnant with their child. Their motto is ‘by a parent, for the parent’. Even though it is recently launched, it has grown to be a household name in India pretty quickly.
Most of their products are made out of natural ingredients and so they don’t have any harmful chemicals in them. Their products are approved by dermatologists and are up to International standards. They also take suggestions from moms in India so that their brand could be improved and cater to Indian moms and their little ones.
What are the reviews on this brand?
MamaEarth mostly has positive reviews from its users. Their products are comparatively cheaper than most beauty care products. Make sure that you are buying MamaEarth products from trusted sources.
Is it cruelty-free?
MamaEarth as a brand is completely cruelty-free. Their products are also vegan and therefore safer and better for the environment.
Vedix is an Indian brand that was launched only a few years back but has found its spot in the Indian market already. It’s founder started out by selling other Indian beauty care products and realized that most of these products don’t work on people as they are not customized to their skin and hair types.
Thus, Vedix came up with the idea of running a questionnaire for the consumers to select the product that best suits their requirements. Vedix has managed to replicate a traditional consultant with an ayurvedic doctor through these questionnaires. Thus, the brand brings together the goodness of Ayurveda in packaged forms.
What are the reviews on this brand?
Vedix mostly has positive reviews from its users. Their products are comparatively cheaper than most beauty care products. Make sure that you are buying Vedix products from trusted sources.
Is it cruelty-free?
Vedix is completely cruelty-free. In fact, the brand is also vegan and 100% organic with no sulphates and parabens.
If you are a new mom, you might be worried about your baby throwing up after feeding. Check out our well-researched article on acid reflux in babies to understand your baby better.
Comparison of the most popular products
Now that we have compared MamaEarth vs Vedix brands, let us jump into the 5 most used products from both brands. A detailed comparison of these products with regard to their quantity, rate, pros, and cons is done below. Let us first look into the most used and needed product – MamaEarth vs Vedix face wash.
1. FACE WASH
The first on the list of beauty products that are to be compared is the MamaEarth vs Vedix face wash.
2) No artificial ingredients.
2) Reduces pimples.
MamaEarth face wash review
1. Description: MamaEarth tea tree face wash also has the goodness of tea tree. It is made out of natural ingredients tea tree, aloe vera, and neem. It is completely free of harmful chemicals and is made of organic, natural, and vegan ingredients.
2. How to use: Wet your face and rub a little bit of the face wash on your palms with water. Now gently massage it on your face to form a lather. Rinse and wash off completely with water.
3. What’s special: It is good for all skin types and works its magic according to our skin types.
Vedix face wash review
1. Description: Vedix face wash is an Ayurvedic daily use face wash specially formulated for normal skin to gently remove dirt, grime, and harmful pollutants from the skin.
2. How to use: Wet your face and rub a bit of the face wash on your palms with water. This face wash doesn’t lather much, so apply the little foam on your palms gently onto your face. Rinse thoroughly with water.
3. What’s special: This face wash deep cleans your skin and tightens your pores.
2. BODY LOTION/ MOISTURIZER
The next on the list of beauty products that are to be compared is the MamaEarth vs Vedix body lotion/ moisturizer.
2) Organic and natural.
2) It helps improve the moisture of your skin.
MamaEarth body lotion review
1. Description: MamaEarth coco moisturizing body lotion is made out of several natural ingredients that help with moisturizing your beautiful skin. It has cocoa butter, coffee, olive oil, and shea butter. It has nonsticky and lightweight formula so that it lasts longer.
2. How to use: Massage the lotion into your skin after bathing. It can be applied at any time of the day and as much as it is needed.
3. What’s special: Even men and teenagers above 15 can use this moisturizer.
Vedix body lotion review
1. Description: Vedix body lotion is for both men and women. It has the goodness of aloe vera, shea butter, and Indian myrrh. It hydrates and reduces dullness to restore skin’s suppleness. It’s Silicone, Paraben and Sulphate Free and is completely ayurvedic.
2. How to use: Take 2- 3 ml on your palm and gently massage it over the entire body. Use it after your bath and before you go to bed at night.
3. What’s special: It is creamy, quickly absorbing and non-greasy.
3. HAIR OIL/ SERUM
The next on the list of body care products that are to be compared is the MamaEarth vs Vedix hair oil/ serum.
2) Henna increases the volume of the hair.
2) Helps with hair fall and breakage.
MamaEarth hair oil review
1. Description: The Mamaearth Henna Hair Oil with Henna & Coffee Oil deeply nourishes the scalp and enhances hair color, particularly for grey hair.
2. How to use: Apply a few drops onto your scalp and massage well. Wash it with shampoo and conditioner.
3. What’s special: It has anti-bacterial properties which keep infections at bay.
Vedix hair oil review
1. Description: Vedix hair oil is an ayurvedic hair oil made with coconut, argan and other effective ingredients to help with hair fall & breakage. Hair oil also helps nourish the scalp, strengthens hair roots and boosts overall scalp health.
2. How to use: Apply a few drops onto your scalp and massage well. Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
3. What’s special: Argan in the Hair oil is a potent ingredient that helps make hair naturally soft and shiny.
The next on the list of beauty products that are to be compared is the MamaEarth vs Vedix shampoo.
2) Natural ingredients.
2) Makes hair roots stronger
MamaEarth shampoo review
1. Description: MamaEarth anti-dandruff shampoo is enriched with the goodness of Lemon & Zinc Pyrithione. The shampoo reduces dandruff and gets rid of flakes, leaving your scalp clean.
2. How to use: Wet your hair. Pump the shampoo out on your hands, and dilute it with water. Apply this on the scalp and hair. Lather, rinse, and pat dry with a towel.
3. What’s special: Excessive dandruff can cause itchiness and discomfort. Infused with Ginger, the shampoo soothes itchiness & relieves irritation.
Vedix shampoo review
1. Description: The Vedix shampoo is an SLS & paraben, free formula that acts as a gentle cleanser to remove build-up & dirt from the scalp. Enriched with Ayurvedic ingredients will leave your hair nourished, silky and hydrated.
2. How to use: Wet your hair. Take 1 -2 ml of the shampoo and dilute it with an equal quantity of water. Gently massage it on the scalp. Rinse it thoroughly and pat dry with a towel.
3. What’s special: This shampoo helps with hair growth while reducing hair fall.
Last but not least on the list of beauty products that are to be compared is the MamaEarth vs Vedix conditioner.
2) Reduces split ends.
2) No artificial ingredients.
MamaEarth conditioner review
1. Description: Fermented Rice Water is rich in amino acids, minerals, and vitamins. It helps strengthen hair, adds shine, and makes it smooth and silky.
2. How to use: Wash your hair with shampoo and apply the conditioner from the mid-length of your hair to the end.
3. What’s special: It prevents hair breakage and reduces split ends.
Vedix conditioner review
1. Description: Vedix hydrating hair conditioner helps detangle hair and makes it smoother. It has the goodness of rice water, mango butter and Fenugreek. It restores hydration in the hair and scalp while reducing frizz and making the hair smooth.
2. How to use: Wash your hair and apply it on your damp hair and scalp. Rinse it off after 5 minutes.
3. What’s special: It can be used in all seasons and by all genders.
Children and parents love books for return gifts equally. Check out our article on the 10 interesting books for return gifts to have a fun and eventful party.
MamaEarth vs Vedix – an honest review
Now that I have given a review of the most used products of MamaEarth vs Vedix, let me give my reviews on the brands MamaEarth vs Vedix.
- Both brands have their own benefits. If you are looking for an affordable product go for MamaEarth.
- MamaEarth particularly focuses on moms. So if you are a new mom and looking for products, go for MamaEarth.
- Vedix has a wide range of products to choose from. If you are looking for particular skin or hair needs, go for Vedix.
There are numerous beauty products out on the market and one of the most common thoughts in our minds is MamaEarth vs Vedix. Both of these brands are gaining enough recognition among people. Personally, I use products that are from both brands. Some products in Vedix are very effective and other products in MamaEarth are also quite useful. I hope that this article helped you to choose the best out of the two – MamaEarth vs Vedix. By the end of the day, only you would know what brand and product from MamaEarth vs Vedix would be better for your skin and hair.
Postpartum depression affects many mothers and is not talked about enough. Check out our article on how to help a friend with postpartum depression to help your friend better.