Babies are the gift of God and parents have so many plans for them since their inception in the womb. Parents are very choosy like Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products, Plastic Toys Vs Crochet Toys, Air-conditioned Play Schools Vs Home Schooling For Toddlers. This Discussion is never-ending.
A worried parent needs to take care of all the sectors before taking a biased decision toward their babies. There are many baby care products available from leading brands in the market that one gets moved by the advertisements and their packaging. Even domestic brands have a high impact on the consumers in the urban and the rural areas.
Baby Care Products
Baby care products are purchased globally by numerous biological and adoptive parents to nurture their little ones. The Global Market for these products is segmented by the type of Product like Baby Skin Care, Baby Hair Care, Baby Toiletries, etc. The intensive distribution channel like online Retail, supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Pharmaceuticals, and others are responsible for their demand and supply.
The sales of baby grooming and baby care products have witnessed an increase during COVID-19 where there was a bulk purchase of baby care products like diapers shampoos and baby food, thus driving the baby care products market during the period. Over the long term, the baby care product market is driven by rising baby health concerns on parents’ agendas. There is a demand for innovative products with minimum environmental and health hazards.
How To Pick The Right Baby Product?
Even though children are small and they seem very uncomplicated, there is nothing small or simple about their belongings and accessories. Selecting baby care products can be confusing, especially with all the new designs and features available.
But one significant consideration must never be compromised while choosing the baby products, whether you’re buying, getting a gift, borrowing, or accepting a hand-me-down- “That is her safety”.
Check for these 6 main features before buying any baby products:
- The skin-friendly ingredients used for the manufacture do not impact the skin in any way. So, look for organic and natural stuff.
- Skin allergies are a major reason for choking hazards. So, make sure there are no allergens in the products that may interfere with your baby’s health.
- Give importance to the quality of the baby product and don’t get moved by the quantity. So, be clear to buy good quality ones although they may cost a little extra.
- The products must be very effective and deliver the promises as advertised.
- Products must not pollute the water bodies of our surroundings. Thus, look that no additional foam or granular particles must be included in the products that have an impact on the aquatic flora and fauna.
- The containers that are used to store the products must be made from recycled plastic and also it should go for the greener decomposition. Thus, it must be recycled to save the environment.
About Mama Earth Products – Origin and popularity
Mamaearth Baby Products in India have undoubtedly garnered the love of parents and grandparents. Although this company started with a few commodities of skin care in Gurugram, Haryana, it is the most renowned baby product and cosmetic brand nowadays. These baby products are packed in containers with impressive cute animal prints. The products have made an impression on the customer brigade through their goodness, the manufacturing processes, the PETA certification, and recycling of twice the amount of plastic they use in the factories, planting a tree for every manufacturing order, and then sending customers the photographs of “Plant Drive” and its geolocation.
About Himalaya Baby Products – Origin and popularity
Himalaya baby products India has reclaimed the spot of the baby showering gifts after there was a decline in the selection of Johnson’s baby products for their own kids or for gifting some acquaintances’ kids. Yes, it is an Indian brand that has its presence deep-rooted in the minds of the parents of today.
It is a trusted brand that the entire family has positive reasons to use for the new member in the house. The baby care products from this company that has its base in Hyderabad have the goodness of nature packed in a lot of recyclable plastic containers. “Made in India” is the motto if you are looking for products from the homeland for the sake of our economy.
Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products
The Best comparison between Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products is done with the comparison of quality, prices, and availability. Here are 10 products for the title “Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products” with their descriptions and pros and cons. Both brands have their presence in the Global Market. Here, in this article, we will be comparing the prices, the features, and the pros and cons of these products.
1. Baby Body Lotion
2. It is durable and long-lasting
Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products Description – Baby Body Lotion:
- Mama Earth Milky Soft Body Lotion has bio-actives like Oats, Milk & Calendula to smoothen baby skin and it offers undoubtedly 24 hours moisturization to the skin. The ingredients are rich in Vitamin E and amino acids to give the softness round the clock. It’s a Clinically tested product that offers paraben and silicon-free products for a baby’s well-being.
- Himalaya Baby Body Lotion can be used for all skin types and has a 2-year MFG date and is an excellent moisturizer with the power of natural herbs, Vitamin enriched Olive Oil, that protects the baby’s skin due to its antioxidant property. Also, almond Oil, Licorice & Country Mallow (Bala) are other natural ingredients to soothe a baby’s dry or chapped skin in minutes. It is free from chemical compounds like Parabens, Mineral Oil and doesn’t harm soft baby skin.
2. Baby Soap
2. It has natural cleansers like coconut, goat milk, etc.
2. It’s a cost-effective product.
Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products Description– Baby Soap:
- Mamaearth Moisturizing Baby Bathing Soap Bar has a pH of 5.5. Its Balanced pH is due to presence of the natural constituents like coconut-based cleansers. It is soap-free and thus maintains a 5.5 pH. For enjoying the bath and having a stress-free bath time, the bathing bar is made tear-free and it avoids irritation to those pretty eyes. Designed for delicate baby skin, it has natural nutrients present in goat milk, and these help in soothing the dry & itchy skin of babies. It keeps the skin moisturized for a long time. The product has global certification and it is hypoallergic in nature.
- Himalaya Refreshing Baby Soap refreshes baby’s bath time in summers and winters. Its key compounds include Vetiver (which has cooling properties that were used to manage itching and rashes in older times), Neem (for skin inflammation), and watermelon (which has skin-conditioning, refreshing and cooling properties). It forms a gentle lather when used on wet baby skin.
3. Baby Face Cream
Baby Face Cream for Babies
2. No harmful chemicals like SLS, paraben, sulfate, or mineral oil.
2. Healthy nourishing 24 hour Baby cream.
Description Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products –Baby Face Cream :
- Mama Earth Milky Soft Natural Baby face cream has the goodness of almond oil and murumuru cocoa butter to externally moisturize baby skin and it protects it from dryness and chapping by forming a great skin barrier. Milk proteins, shea, and cocoa butter have the quality to improve skin texture by providing relief from eczema and dry and itchy skin. It is tested by dermatologists and is ph balanced. and contain no harmful chemicals like SLS, paraben, sulfate, mineral oil, pegs, phthalates, or artificial fragrances.
- Himalaya Baby products review – Himalaya Face Moisturizing is a soft cream that is infused with the power of herbs like licorice, olive oil, and Bala ( country mallow), and thus it is organic and passed dermatologist Tests for the well-being of the kid. It is Vitamin E enriched to nourish and keep your baby’s skin moisturized. It can be applied to all body parts as it is formulated for tender areas such as cheeks, nose, elbows, and knees. It’s free from chemical agents, Synthetic Colors, parabens, and Mineral Oil, all of which are the usual causes of rashes & allergies.
4. Baby Massage Oil
2. It is lightweight and non-sticky.
2. The massage oil is good for the baby’s bones.
Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products Description – Soothing Massage Oil:
Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil for Babies has a combination of special natural ingredients like Sesame, Sweet Almond, Olive, and Jojoba oil. Thus the combination of these powerful fatty acids has healing and immunity-building power. It is known to be free of harmful chemicals like Parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, or dyes. A pure natural fragrance will enliven the senses of your baby.
Himalaya Baby products India has the Best Baby Massage Oil that has Ashvagandha which is popularly known to improve skin tone. It is free from mineral oil & animal fats. This baby massage oil is herb-based that is clinically tested and safe. Baby needs a healthy massage with this wonderful oil half an hour before the bath time to promote overall growth & development.
When the babies are massaged with the essential oils they learn to walk when the body development is unique. For gifting the best wooden walkers to your baby who is learning to walk, click here and read about the 5 Best Wooden Baby Walkers and find the best for them.
5. Baby Diaper Rash Cream
2. Awesome tub packaging for easy use.
2. Natural extracts are useful and full of anti-bacterial properties.
Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products Description – Diaper Rash Cream:
Mamaearth Baby products review- Milky Soft Diaper Rash Cream for Babies is the best cream stacked with organic ingredients like calendula, oat milk, and soybean oil. It is formulated with 15 percent zinc oxide that has antioxidant properties to keep the baby’s skin safe. It reduces skin reddening and rashes.
Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream is specially formulated to heal skin rashes. This rash cream contains almond oil, zinc, and extracts of Aloe Vera and a five-leaved chaste tree that treat your baby’s skin in a natural way. The natural extracts provide antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties to treat sores and skin infections. It contains almond oil that soothes and softens the skin. This rash cream is recommended by pediatricians for newborn and toddler babies.
6. Baby powder
2. Natural ingredients are protective of baby skin.
2. Prevent skin from reddening, and rashes.
Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products Description – Baby Powder:
- Mamaearth Dusting Powder with Organic Oatmeal & Arrowroot is a calming talc-free dusting powder That makes sure that the baby’s skin stays oil and sweat-free. The delicate skin of the newborn is sensitive and prone to mild rashes & acute dryness. So, It protects against skin irritation and also diaper rashes. Natural ingredients like oatmeal and lavender have the potential to prevent and heal rashes. The talc-free dusting powder is dermatologically tested, suitable for all skin types, and free from Parabens, SLS, Petroleum, artificial preservatives, & colors.
- Himalaya Baby Powder is a superior quality powder infused with the power of organic herbs and zinc oxide for baby use. Yashad Bhasma (zinc oxide) has a unique property to protect and prevent skin from reddening, rashes, and infections. The Soft and coarse talc particles are designed not to block the skin pores.
7. Baby Shampoo
2. User-friendly packing.
2. The shampoo has an inbuilt natural conditioner.
Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products Description – Baby Shampoo:
- Mamaearth Gentle Cleansing Natural Baby Shampoo is Asia’s 1st baby shampoo that is safety certified. It’s a toxin-free brand with tear Free and gentle baby shampoo with a 5.6 Ph Level. It has enriched natural cleansers that possess the goodness of Coconut and jojoba Oil added mainly to nourish your little munchkin’s scalp. It is hypoallergenic in nature and safe even for sensitive skin.
- Himalaya Baby Shampoo Gentle is a no-tears formula that does not cause scalp and skin irritation. Its protein-rich formula infused with the power of herbs ensures strong & healthy hair. It’s mild and gentle on your baby’s scalp as it’s free from Parabens, SLS/SLES & Synthetic Colors.
After the application of shampoo and cleaning the mane with a good quantity of water, the baby needs hair brushing. As a mother who needs the best and safest product for your baby’s hair, check out our review on Organic Baby Brushes and choose the safest comb for that delicate hair.
8. Baby Wipes
Pack of 72 wipes
2. The product is completely baby safe.
Pack of 72 Wipes
2. Healthy and gentle cleaning wipes.
Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products Description – Baby wipes:
- Mamaearth Baby Wipes are India’s first polyester-free, organic bamboo-based wipes. It is unbleached and certified by Made Safe Organization. Bamboo fiber is more breathable than cotton fiber. It has advanced technology that is perfect for daily regular use and does no harm as they are organic. Natural ingredients like aloe vera, shea butter, almond oil, and lavender oil gently have cleansing properties and soothe the baby’s skin. It is perfect for cleaning messy hands, face and body. These gentle wipes are easy to carry in a convenient travel pack. A designer protective lid locks the freshness and moisture of wipes for longer usage. The use of these pH-balanced and hypoallergenic wipes is found to wipe away dirt without stripping away natural oils. of baby skin.
- Himalaya Gentle Baby Wipes have the power of herbs like Indian Aloe vera, Lotus, etc. It moisturizes the skin and keeps the skin soft and supple. It’s free from alcohols, silicones & lanolin, the cause allergies, and irritation. It’s a specially designed pH-balanced formula that is used for gentle cleansing of the baby’s delicate skin while changing diapers and before bedtime.
9. Baby Diapers
Size Small NB – 40 Diapers
2. Non-toxic material is used to make them.
size Small NB-80 Diapers
2. The ingredients in the diapers are naturally effective solutions for diaper rash.
Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products Description – Baby Diapers:
- Mamaearth Plant-Based Diaper Pants for Babies is made from plant-based ingredients like Aloe Vera & Corn Starch. It is gentle on the baby’s skin and even gentler for our environment. These Diapers Pants are India’s 1st Safe Certification Plant-Based Diaper Pants that are manufactured here and are made with the goodness of natural ingredients. It is toxin-free which makes them safe for your baby. The multi-layer diaper design absorbs twice the quantity of water as much as regular diapers. It is a comfortable diaper with advanced leak protection and keeps the baby’s skin dry & rash-free. The Plant-Based Diaper Pants are free from latex-elastics, petroleum-based lotions, fragrance & chlorine bleaching.
- Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants Diapers are powered by natural anti-rash shield-like Indian aloe vera and yashad bhasma (zinc oxide). It’s a powerful component that prevents the risk of diaper rash. It is a soft easy-to-fit design that offers care and comfort to your baby. The silky soft inner layer of diapers is responsible for soft baby skin. The breathable fabric used for the construction of diapers ensures proper air circulation. It has leak-proof soft elastic edges to prevent leakage.
10. Baby Laundry Liquid Wash
2. Natural bio enzymes remove tough baby stains.
2. It removes bad odor.
Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products Description – Baby laundry detergent:
- Mamaearth’s Plant-Based Baby Laundry Liquid Detergent is enriched with the goodness of Bio-enzymes which are special plant-based enzymes and formulations. These enzymes have cleaning agents that help in breaking down stubborn stains. The citrus acid present in the detergents kills bacteria, mold, and mildew, and also disinfects and removes tough stains like milk and food stains, drool or food spilled on clothes, sweat, etc. It’s suitable for cleaning cotton, linen, synthetic fiber, and baby fabrics including bedding, blankets, sheets, towels, and cloth diapers.
- Himalaya Gentle Baby Laundry has natural antibacterial ingredients that are safe and richly researched. It’s enriched with soapnut extract that has well-known stain removal properties. This laundry wash maintains the softness of the fabric and has a fresh and mild fragrance post-wash without leaving detergent residue. Himalaya gentle baby laundry wash is specially formulated with naturally-derived cleansing agents and herbal actives that are effective yet gentle on your baby’s clothes.
Babies love eating different baby foods, walking to nearby places to explore their identity, and talking with hesitant new words in their sweet mouths. Introduce Talking Book to them. We have listed out the best talking books for your children so that they can learn in a touch.
This is a universal truth that babies love to play and spoil their clothes. This is important to use the best baby products for their skin and for the clothes to keep the things hygienic and germ-free around the baby. Both these brands are good for the baby’s skin and the clothes they are wearing day and night. The upper discussed Mamaearth Vs Himalaya Baby Products reviews are useful to help the parents pick the best products for their loved ones.
If your kids love attractive colors and want to play with stickers, you can plan to buy the new Sticker Books for your kids. Check the List of Attractive and Best selling Sticker Books for kids and promote fun-way learning from now!